About the Fair
The 15th International Invention and Innovation Show INTARG® is a networking platform for the promotion of innovative products, technologies and services from various industries and fields. As every year, INTARG® is organized with the great support of the Federation of Inventors' Associations IFIA and World Invention Intellectual Property Associations WIIPA and under the honorary patronage of prestigious Polish and foreign institutions and organizations, as well as with the promotional support of many media agencies, including ' The Patent. Invention Magazine ”.
Detailed information about this event, exhibitors and the program of the Fair as well as the patronage and partners granted to the 15h edition of INTARG® 2022 will be constantly updated on our website.
The INTARG 2022 program will include, among others: a competition of inventions with medals and high-ranking prizes awarded by the international jury of INTARG, as well as the patrons and partners of this event; conferences, discussion panels, presentations and the award ceremony.
We invite you to participate in the 15th edition of INTARG® 2022.
- international exchange of business contacts between representatives of the world of science, industry, business and finance;
- promotion and commercialization of inventions and innovations;
- technology transfer;
- obtaining prestigious references by exhibitors in the form of medals, awards and distinctions;
The Show provides a forum for showcasing innovations from a wide range of industries and fields, including:
- Physical and Mental Health
- Sports, rehabilitation, recreation, physical education, tourism, fitness
- Biotechnology / Nanotechnology / Environment / Chemistry / Ecology / Sustainable Development
- Education and Pedagogy
- Social Care, Social Work, Social Services
- Safety & Accessibility
- Industry (Industrial machinery and equipment, Engineering, Metallurgy, Electricity and electronics, Energy, Textiles, Construction)
- Transportation and Logistics (Automotive, Aerospace and Maritime, Packaging, Storage, etc.)
- Consumer Goods (Jewelry, Hobby, Decoration/Design, Games/Toys, Home & Garden)
- Services / Consulting / Insurance / Finance / Management
- New business and organizational models
- Social innovations for business and economy
Representatives of many countries around the world, representing:
- units of the sphere of science
- SME enterprises and large enterprises
- start-ups, young inventors
- institutions and other entities supporting or cooperating with science, local governments
- industrial associations and chambers
- entities offering advisory, financial, etc. services
All interested in innovations and inventions, both for business and cognitive purposes:
- entrepreneurs of various industries;
- representatives of the sphere of science;
- business entities interested in cooperation with science;
- entities interested in expanding their business offer with innovative products, services and new technologies;
- institutions supporting business and innovation;
ABOUT THE ORGANIZER
Eurobusiness - Haller has been heading a wide range of business activities with the goal of promoting the science and its cooperation with business, transfer of knowledge and technology to economy since 1990.
It carries out these activities on its own or in cooperation with other entities through the organization:
- The International Invention and Innovation Fair INTARG® in Katowice, recognized for a great international appreciation and high reputation (in 2021, its 14th edition takes place)
- competitions promoting invention: INNOVATION LEADER® and YOUNG INVENTOR
- Inventions Exchange - honoring Polish Ambassadors of Invention
- participation of units from the science area and innovative entities in:
- international, interdisciplinary invention fairs and business fairs (establishing direct business and scientific contacts, including interdisciplinary ones)
- competitions organized both by invention fairs and by other entities, such as: Innovation Leader®, Young Inventor, Eureka (obtaining references by the winners for marketing activities, honoring their scientific achievements, etc.)
- departure economic missions (establishing direct business and scientific contacts)
- conferences, panels, B2B meetings (establishing direct business and scientific contacts, also interdisciplinary)
- trainings, workshops (in the field of promotion and commercialization of intellectual values)
Eurobusiness-Haller is the official representative of Poland in many renowned International Fairs for Invention, including: CONCOURS LEPINE in France, EUROINVENT in Romania, INOVA CROATIA in Croatia, MIIEX in Macao, KIDE in Taiwan, JDIE in Japan, IPITEX in Thailand, ICan in Canada.
It is also the official representative of Poland in many international trade fairs organized by the world's leaders in the exhibition industry, such as: GLOBAL INDUSTRIE France, EQUIP'HOTEL France, VISCOM & PSI Germany, Italy, Russia, and others.
It is a member of: the International Federation of Inventors' Associations IFIA, the World Invention Intellectual Property Associations WIIPA, the Polonia International Foundation, the Federation of Producers and Inventors of France AIFF, the Polish Chamber of Ecology PIE, the Regional Chamber of Commerce in Katowice RIG.
Due to activities for the international promotion of Polish science and inventiveness, the Company/Barbara Haller has received numerous prestigious national and international awards and distinctions:
- 'Meritorious for Invention' Badge / Prime Minister of the Republic of Poland,
- Congratulatory letter from the Minister of Economy of the Republic of Poland on the fifteenth anniversary of pro-export activity
- Award of the Minister of Science on the occasion of the fifteenth anniversary of activity / Ministry of Science of the Republic of Poland
- European Star of the Grand Officer of the Order of Invention / Commission of Awards of Belgium
- Officer's Order 'Pro Scienta et Innovatio' / Romanian Forum of Inventors
- Special award for the international promotion of invention / Innova Valencia
- Officer's Cross of the Order of Invention / Commission of Awards of the French Federation of Inventors and Ville de Boulogne Billancourt, Paris
- Award of the Ambassador of the Region of Liège / Belgium
- Honorary medal of Adam Graczyński / Innovation Center of the Club of Technology and Rationalization, Katowice Province Office
- 'Promeritus' / European Community Institute Prize for the Promotion of Commercial Activities in the Field of Invention, Brussels
- Commander's Cross of the Order of Invention / Commission of Distinctions of Belgium
- Diplomas of Recognition of the Minister of Science / Chairman of the Scientific Research Committee
The co-organizer of the International Invention and Innovation Show is the Haller Pro Inventio Foundation.
XIV Edition of INTARG 2021
From June 15 to 16, for the 14th time
the XIV INTARG® 2021 International Trade Show of Inventions and Innovations
due to the pandemic was held in the online formula.
INTARG® 2021 is an opportunity to present and promote inventions and innovative solutions on the international forum, exchange scientific and business contacts between representatives of science, industry, business and finance. It is also a chance to win prestigious awards and distinctions granted by international jury as well as patrons and partners of the event.
INTARG® Show is international and interdisciplinary - from medicine and health, security, IT, to solutions for various industries and everyday life. Their leitmotif is 'Innovation as an engine of economy'. It gathered nearly 100 exhibitors, presenting over 300 inventions and innovations from as many as 20 countries and almost all continents.
As every year, high-ranking domestic and foreign institutions and organizations supported the event. Patronage granted by them proves the reputation and rank of this event.
The main honorary patron and partner of the Fair is the Ministry of Development, Labour and Technology. The main international patron is the World Intellectual Property Organization WIPO. The event is co-hosted by the City of Katowice.
Guests of honour and patrons of INTARG® 2021 Online have addressed messages to all participants of this event. We invite you to read them:
Mr. Robert Tomanek, Undersecretary of State, Ministry of Development, Labour and Technology
Ms Edyta Demby-Siwek, President of the Polish Patent Office
Mr. Alireza Rastegar, President of the International Federation of Invention Associations IFIA
Ms. Manli Hsieh, President of the World Intellectual Property and Invention Association
Ms. Ewa Mañkiewicz-Cudny, President of Polish National Technical Organization
Prof. Leszek Rafalski, President of the Central Council of Research Institutes
Mr. Marcin Krupa, President of Katowice
Mr. Prof. Arkadiusz Mężyk, Rector of Silesian University of Technology
Mr. Kazimierz Karolczak, Chairman of the Board of the Upper Silesian and Zagłębie Metropolis
Mr. Tomasz Zjawiony, President of the Regional Chamber of Commerce in Katowice
Prof. Krzysztof Biernat Chairman of the International Jury
Ms. Barbara Haller de Hallenburg-Illg President of Eurobusiness-Haller, organizer of INTARG® fair
Due to the pandemic, the event was held in the online formula. The professional internet platform servicing INTARG® enabled - both in the exhibition and conference part of the event - wide possibilities of presentation and promotion of the exhibition offer and global reach, interactive participation of all participants of the event in virtual space.
As part of the Substantive Partnership, the Silesian University of Technology organized a two-day conference combined with panel discussions between scientists and business representatives, entitled: 'Priority Research Areas of the Silesian University of Technology as a chance for synergy between science and business'. - discussing extremely important issues from many thematic areas, showing the importance of science in both social and economic dimensions.
Events accompanying INTARG® 2021:
- Conferences, presentations
- INTARG® 2021 inventions evaluation by the International Jury - talks of jurors and experts with exhibitors on stands and in the expert's online room
- TOP Inventions Exchange
- Announcement of Polish winners of prizes and distinctions awarded by the Minister of Education and Science for special activity in the promotion of Polish science, as well as for the inventions valued highest on the international arena in 2020
- Announcement of the results of the competition LEADER INNOVATION® 2021
- Announcement of the results of the Young Inventor 2021 competition
- Announcement of the INTARG® 2021 contest results
All accompanying events were simultaneously translated into English.
PRIZES AND DISTINCTIONS OF INTARG® 2021:
- Awarded by Polish, international and foreign institutions and entities:
- Minister of Education and Science
- President of the Patent Office of the Republic of Poland
- President of the Polish National Technical Organization NOT
- The International Federation of Inventors Associations IFIA
- The World Intellectual Property Association WIIPA
- The President of the Polish Chamber of Ecology PIE
- Foreign delegations - Associations and Chambers of Inventors from France, Romania, Taiwan, Macau, Canada
- Technical University of Bucharest
- Haller Pro Inventio Foundation
Awarded by the international Jury of the INTARG® 2021 Competition:
- Grand Prix
- Best Foreign Invention
- Award of the President of the Jury
- 12 awards - platinum medals
- 3 awards-diamond medals
- 3 prizes for solution of high level of technological readiness TRL
- Gold, silver and bronze medals and participation diplomas
We invite you to familiarize yourself with the catalog and to enjoy video recordings of INTARG® 2021 and accompanying events.
XIII EDITION OF INTARG 2020 at a glance
- exhibitors, visitors, VIP guests from 16 countries of the world: Saudi Arabia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Iran, Yemen, Canada, Morocco, Poland, Romania, Sweden, Ukraine, USA, Thailand, Taiwan, Vietnam;
- 26 international jurors;
- 284 inventions;
- prestigious awards: Grand Prix, Pro Societas Bono, platinum, diamond, gold, silver and bronze medals; Awards from the Ministry of Science and Higher Education, MFiPR, MRiRW, UPRP, NOT, PIE, IFIA, WIIPA, KOWR, Polonia International Foundation; foreign delegations; distribution of the 'Innovation leader' statuettes and many more.