Special Edition of INTARG® 2021 Online: "Social Innovations"
From 16 to 17 November, the Special Edition of the 14th International Trade Fair for Inventions and Innovations INTARG® 2021 - "Social Innovations" in the online formula will be held.
The keynote of the INTARG® Special Edition is the slogan:
"SOCIAL INNOVATION AT THE SERVICE OF THE COMMON GOOD, ECONOMY AND ENTERPRISE "
The mission of the special edition of the 14th International Trade Fair for Inventions and Innovations and the INTARG® 2021 Online - Social Innovation Competition is the international promotion of innovations aimed at solving various social problems in order to transfer them to everyday social and economic life and commercialization. The aim of the event is also to establish cooperation and exchange scientific and business contacts between representatives of the world of science, business and finance. It is also an opportunity to win prestigious awards and distinctions awarded by an international jury as well as patrons and partners of the event.
Social innovations - new solutions (products, technologies, services, models, processes, activities, procedures, etc.) aimed at improving the quality of life of people, nations, communities and the development of new areas of cooperation, as well as better use of existing resources. This novelty may result from the introduction of unique solutions, but also from the implementation of an already known solution appearing in a new social context. These are innovations that benefit both society and business. The essence of creating social innovations is creative solving of social problems at the local, regional, national and international level; in and outside the workplace; resulting from climate and demographic changes; from the need to protect life and health; meeting human needs and safety in various life situations, including crisis and emergency situations; social responsibility, etc.
The fair is a forum for the presentation of pro-social innovations from many industries and fields, including:
- Physical and mental health
- Environment / Ecology / Sustainable development
- Education and Pedagogy
- Social welfare, social work, social services
- Security and Availability
- Everyday items
- Services / Consulting / Insurance / Finances / Management
- New business and organizational models
- Social innovations for enterprises and the economy
As every year, high-ranking domestic and foreign institutions and organizations as well as the media supported the 14th International Trade Fair of Inventions and Innovations INTARG® 2021. The patronages they grant testify to the renown and rank of this event.
Due to the ongoing epidemiological threat, the Fair and accompanying events will be organized online.
- Presentation of Exhibitors and their innovations on the intarg.haller.pl online platform (content, films, photos, poster, awarded medals and awards)
- INTARG® competition - Social Innovations
- Discussion panel "The role of social innovations in building a competitive advantage of an enterprise".
- The official announcement of the results of the INTARG® 2021 Social Innovation competition (the report from the announcement along with the list of awarded innovations and awarded distinctions and medals will be published on the website of the Event and in the social media of the organizer, partners and supporters.)
INTARG® Social Innovation competition and prizes
The solutions submitted for the competition by the Exhibitors will be assessed by an international jury. The most interesting of them will receive prestigious awards, including:
- The main prize "Pro Societas Bono"
- Award of the Chairman of the International Jury
- Diamond medals / awards for solutions of special social importance
- gold, silver and bronze medals.
Assessment criteria: innovation; socio-economic effects; advanced; demand; the possibility of implementation, use and commercialization in the country and abroad; level of intellectual property protection (Patent Office of the Republic of Poland, European, know-how…); way of presentation.
Eurobusiness-Haller & Pro Inventio Foundation
PATRONAGES AND PATRONATES OF XIV EDITION INTARG® 2021 ONLINE